8150 River Road
Greenleaf, WI US 54126
Love Wine? Enjoy running or walking? This race is for you!
Join us for an exciting event that features the scenic views of iconic Trout Springs Winery in Green Leaf, WI, and of course their great assortment of Wines! With registration options for all wine lovers and runners, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Run, Walk, or Just Join us for the Wine Tasting! All events start at 8:00am
5K Run/Walk: Run or Walk a Scenic 5k route that starts and finishes at the winery and includes a beautiful rural route along River Road. Your race entry includes a glass of wine at the finish!
O.OK: For spectators, or those who would rather go straight for the winery, the 0K is for you! No T-shirt, but you do still receive a race bib, entry to the event, the custom wine glass, and of course a sample of wine!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of wine.
- Is walking allowed? Yes, absolutely!
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash.
- Wine’s cool, but I prefer Beer! That’s not a question… but if we get enough requests we will absolutely add a beer option!
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to this page
- Are there age group awards? No – everyone receives a finisher medal and glass of wine, so we all win! Times and rankings will be posted online for those interested.
Niagara Escarpment Resource Network
Your generous support helps us carry out our mission ‘Cultivating Community & Stewardship from the Ledge to the Lakeshore’ through our collaborative programs, partners and activities.
Your dollars can go into research, events, advocacy, information, resources, and grants for our many partners. Each time you invest in us our many organizations are investing in you with projects that monitor or improve water resources and land-use protection.
PROFESSIONALLY TIMED BY: