114 E Main St.
Port Washington, WI US 53074
Love Wine? Enjoy running or walking? This race is for you!
Join us for the 2nd annual Port Washington Wine and Beer 5k! The event starts in downtown Port Washington and includes a scenic run along the lake, late race hill climb in the park, and finishes at Inventor’s Brew Pub. And of course, don’t forget the main event, a post race wine tasting with locally renowned Vines to Cellar Winery! With registration options for all wine lovers, beer lovers, and runners, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Run, Walk, or Just Join us for the Wine and Beer Tasting! All events start at 9:00am
5K Run/Walk: Run or Walk a Scenic 5k route that starts at the winery and finishes at Inventor’s Brew Pub. Your race entry includes a glass of wine at the finish!
O.OK: For spectators, or those who would rather go straight for the winery, the 0K is for you! No T-shirt, but you do still receive a race bib, entry to the event, the custom wine glass, and of course a sample of wine!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of wine.
- Is walking allowed? Yes, absolutely!
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash. Please note: this event passes through a bird sanctuary, so dog owners are asked to re-route around the small park since dogs are not allowed in the park.
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll add it to this page
- Are there age group awards? No – everyone receives a finisher medal and glass of wine, so we all win! Times and rankings will be posted online for those interested.